10 November 2014

10-Nov-2014

Doing It Again

I have an essay due this Wednesday and as from this morning, I have 750 words down. Out of 2000. Yep. I'm doing this thing again, where I spent two months thinking how I have to sit on my bum and start my essay well in advance and then I end up writing it the 2 days before the dead-line. What can I say, my brain works best under plenty of pressure. Pressure junky.
So yes, nothing interesting around me this weekend, except that I was summoned to work yesterday, which is starting to be more the rule than the exception. Oh, and a glass of the best tropical juice ever this morning, but more about that soon, I promise. When I'm supposed to have my essay finished, proof-read by HM Mr.Boyfriend and submitted on time. Now all I can think about are party systems, patterns of democracy and electoral outcomes. Aren't those the best thoughts ever, huh?!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...